Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hospital

I think I've said this before but this has become the worst Diet or Crossfit blog on the face of the earth. Yesterday I went back into the Dr. because my foot had not gotten any better. Actually it was starting to turn purple. I drove because Katie still couldn't drive. They decided that the I should go back to the hospital. This time they wanted me to stay overnight so that they could monitor the infection. They have now decided that I still have Cellulitis but from Strep instead of Staph. I think this happened so that I will quit complaining about being stuck at home. At least there, I have more channels and people aren't waking me every two hours to draw my blood. So Katie now is at home with the two kids and one arm. We are now at the end of my vacation and sick pay maybe I should learn a job that can be done from home. This all should hopefully be only a slight setback. The bad news is that my insurance covers Ogden Regional Hospital instead of McKay Dee and the food is much better at McKay Dee and they also make shakes. The good news is, I probably won't gain weight here. I'm hoping to be released by Monday. We'll see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment