Monday, April 16, 2012

Here, will this make you like my blog again?
 

If you're getting sick of the gross pics, don't scroll to the bottom.  Ok, this is getting annoying.  It looks like the infection has not spread to my upper body but it hasn't gotten any smaller either.  Now today my foot has swollen to where I can't really put shoes on.  I told Katie that she probably didn't know how weird and painful it was to feel your skin stretched out as far as it could go. She said "Try being pregnant."  Touche.

I was optimistic that I would be back to work by Wednesday but everyone who knows about MRSA Staph and Cellulitis kind of laughed at me.  They said it could take weeks.  Unfortunately, if it takes that long, Katie probably will have already killed me by then with just her one good arm.  I have actually thought that it would be nice to have a couple days to just sit around but that was before I saw what weekday daytime TV is like.

I don't want this to be a drag so here's the good news:
- I'm getting faster typing from my phone
- I'm actually looking forward to when I'll be able to go back to work and the gym.
- I'm still losing weight.
-Not having to walk places isn't putting any extra pressures on my back.

Let's hope it starts to go back tomorrow.
 
  (My Phone wouldn't let me post this pic bigger, maybe it's getting sick of my gross legs too.)




2 comments:

  1. Ohhh!!! Looks like a cabbage patch doll! Man! I'm worried about you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be alright. I'm just not very patient

      Delete