Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So I've been trying to be as positive as I can through all that's been going on in the past month and I really don't want to this to become a negative blog.  But, today when I was doing my back and leg stretches at home, a Nickleback video came on the tv and I was stuck in a stretch and couldn't get to the remote.  I had to suffer through the entire video.  That very well might have been the worst thing that has happened to me so far and if it happened again, I don't think I would be able to handle it.

As for the daily exercise updates, there's not much to report on other than I am making it to the gym still but only really just doing the bikes.  I'm still hoping that I can be done with the IV's on Monday so that I can resume my "fitness quest" full on.  It has been nice to be able to go somewhere even if it's only for an hour.  My leg continues to go down but it's now peeling and leaving skin everywhere I lay down.  I'm pretty sure Katie will be excited for this to be over also.


5-1-2012
5-2-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment