Wednesday, May 9, 2012

One of the first things that I learned when I was first taking Crossfit was that I should never look at what the WOD was for the next day because there's a good chance that I wouldn't show up to class.  This morning, my back was extra tight but I decided that I still needed to go to class to at least ride the Airdynes if nothing else.  Apparently most of the class did read the workout because only 8 people showed up and we usually have 20-30.  I felt bad for those that did show up because they had to run the hill next to the gym 4 times.  So if I can pass on any wisdom, don't look at the workout the night before.  Just show up.

My foot is still very swollen and my back hurts but I did make it, to cheer on others.

5-9-2012                                                                                                                                   
Um, I believe I ordered the large bottle of antibiotics.  Hello!  Plus the doctor gave me 8 refills.  I'm thinking this isn't going away any time soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment