Sunday, June 3, 2012

So everything I've been reading says that while your body is detoxing from sugars and bad carbs, you can become really grumpy and lethargic.  The good news is I must be doing it right because I'm really grumpy and lethargic.  The bad news is, we haven't started the diet yet.  We've cleaned out all of the "white carb" food or put it into storage and spent a crap load of money at the health food store and Costco so we're ready to go.  We now have 5 dozen eggs in our fridge.
I feel like every couple of weeks, this blog is about how I'm starting over again and here we go again.  I guess I'm not completely starting again because I've been going to class but I'm excited to see what this can do for us.  Some of the things I've been reading is this might take some of the swelling down on my joints which will help with the back spasms.  That alone would make this all worth it.  As tough as it is, I'd love to be able to do a WOD at full RX again.  Let's keep our fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment