Thursday, June 14, 2012

I realized that I've been shirking on my posts lately but it's also late and I'm tired so I'll try to make this longer tomorrow.  I did want to say that there was a new lady in our class today, I'd say she's about 50.  I'm pretty sure that she was happy with her results today because she wasn't the last one finished.  I think she was surprised that she there was still someone going after she was.  That's right, it makes me feel good to know that I am boosting other people's self esteem, even the new people, by making sure that they don't have the slowest time in class.  I've lost a little weight but apparently not enough to relieve my back pain because we did 300 single under jump ropes today and I felt a nice shock on every single one.  I did finish the WOD though so, that always makes me happy.  I'd rather finish in last place than not finish at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment