Friday, August 24, 2012

 

So tomorrow is the Crossfit the Club summer games.  It's kind of bitter sweet for me.  It's bitter because I can't run that hill even if I wanted to but yet sweet because I don't have to run up that nasty hill.  It's kind of cool to look back at this video and see that I actually participated in these game and it gives me some motivation to keep on trying.  Although I have been horrible at keeping this blog up to date, I am still continuing on my plan to get better.  
Our eating has stayed good and we've lost over 50 lbs as a family.  I also ran the track during today's WOD.  Keep in mind that it was only 2.5 laps around the track but it's at least encouraging that I'm doing things. The airdyne bicycles are still my mortal enemies.  We also did a WOD this week where we had to do our body weight in bench presses as many times as you could and then as many pull ups as you could and then repeat those 5 times.  That day alone gave made me realize that I still need to lose a crap load of weight.  I had to do the heaviest bench press in the class.  So my new goal, is to get down to where I'm not having to do the heaviest bench press of the day by either losing a lot more weight or talking someone heavier than me to join the class.  I'm still deciding which would be the better way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment