Monday, August 13, 2012

Cheat Meal

I'm pretty sure the local police are getting tired of me turning myself in every weekend for the crime of being '"too sexy."  Ok, so I still have a long ways to go but I'm at least down 25 lbs.  Although I'm frustrated that I'm not gaining any muscle back, it is nice to have less weight and pressure on my back and knees.
We are still going strong on the paleo thing but I'm apparently still not doing it right.  Everybody tells me that if you're doing it right, your tastes and cravings change to where you actually desire fruits and vegetables.  I've also read that when you junk food again, then you'll be sick.  Well, like I said, I must be doing it wrong because I still crave junk foods and they haven't made me sick.  We have incorporated into our diet a "cheat meal" once a week.  We had Pizza one week and on Saturday we had Club sandwiches and Fries.  These meals have seriously been some of the highlights of my week.  I'm definitely doing something wrong, aren't I?  The way I look at it, if you don't have a cheat meal, you'd go nuts until you break your diet.  This way, we're still on it the majority of the time but don't go crazy.
Cheat day at the pool, match made in heaven.  We've been trying to swim a couple of times a week because it's one of the only activities we can do that Adam enjoys and we don't have to worry about him running off.  I love it too because when you're in the pool, the pressure is off of my back.  I actually think, that's one of the things that's helping with my recovery, the most.  Saturdays at the pool is one of my favorite summer activities. I know a lot of people love fall but I'd be happy to have summer all year.  I'm not looking forward to Labor day cause that's the end of our summer lazy Saturday's at the pool tradition.





Still Fat

No comments:

Post a Comment