Friday, July 13, 2012

Tried turkey bacon.  Didn't care for it very much.  I'm thinking that's one where we'll stick with the real thing.  If you ask me, Turkey Bacon is 6 degrees of separation from Real Bacon.  We did have turkey burgers, with REAL bacon on them, with Guacamole and wrapped in lettuce wraps.  Those weren't bad at all.  I think we'll be adding those a few times into our summer menu.
I also had a piece of whole wheat toast for my first time in over a month.  It had been so long that I almost felt guilty about it.  But it was nice to have a grain back in my life. 
I am getting to where I can do more parts of the WOD's but I am still having to stop several times and try to stretch my back out so that I don't get the shocking pinching feeling.  The stretching breaks aren't really helping my times but at least I'm finishing them.  Once again, although I'm not very patient, I think I am going in the right direction and starting to hopefully build some strength back in my core.

7/13

Am I skinny yet?  Nope?........Dang it!

No comments:

Post a Comment